Blogging has its ups and downs, Spam on the other hand knows no downs!
With a few hundred spam comments coming into your blog; you might have given up and just kept on deleting them…But wait a minute here…hidden deep in those nuisance splotches of uncommon sense are a few gems that will make you smile and wonder:
Am I supposed to fall for this and approve your comment Mr Hot tips or whatever your name is?
How do those persons (or Spam bots for that matter) come up with these hilarious comments?
I’ll let you decide after reading those pieces of written (or typed) words, but a word of caution though, you should shake off what you learned as Proper English as you read, you might also notice that they are not numbered, so you can pick and choose at your leisure:
- Dumb gets Dumber Said: “I welcome all comments, but i am possessing problems undering anything you could be seeking to say”
Hellllllllo…YOU are the one leaving the comment!
I am at lose after this…Or Am I?
- The polite one Said: “Hello; great publish for me. Your publish has very good quality. I need to has very good posts like yours at my website. How don’t you arrive around these posts?”
Yeah right, your publish is called “Post” by the rest of us -Normal people that is-
- The Unalterable Said: “right now, to believe that the past is unalterable”
Right now; I belive that it is a brand new english word, congratulation, I am calling Webster Dictionary to add it under your name, Great Job!
- The Brown nose Said: “I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already Cheers!”
But I must be already famous; you are kissing up to me!!!
- The Victim Said: “I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful”
I am trully sorry for forcing your hand, my heart is breaking…*sob*…maybe you should skip my blog the next time?…I can not take the pain anymore…Please!!!
- The helper Said: “Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have created some nice methods and we are looking to swap solutions with others, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.”
Why…Sure, just like opening a spam email, and open the flood gate for the rest, I’ll just rush to it, you should know how much I appreciate your generous offer for help…NOT!
- Figure this one out Said: “This one is an inspiration personally to uncover out far more associated to this subject. I must confess your knowledge prolonged my sentiments as well as I am going to right now take your feed to remain up to date on every coming blog posts you might probably create. You’re worthy of thanks for a job perfectly finished.”
I am so glad I prolonged something…somewhere…somehow, and ecstatic about the idea of you taking my blog’s feed…Are we done yet?
- The giver Said: “It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!”
Thank you for your Almost happened generosity, come back and visit us soon and you will find a big Donate button, and I promise, all proceeds will go directly to “Fight Stupidity Now ” Foundation.
- Failure to Launch Said: “yea I can see what you probably did there. I really appreciated that part, however hehe I am not that harsh like my dad with these things. He at all times tells me crazy stories again in the day and calls me a loser. I guess its time I move out of my dad and mom basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad think … Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.”
I can see clearly WHY you are still living in your parent’s basement; they can not prater with a genius like you…
- Quote Me Said: “Creatures of an feather nest with one another.”
That is exactly why your precious comment is laying with the rest of those gems in my Trash bin!
It is true what they say: “One person’s trash (OOPS…Spam) is another person’s treasure”, or is it the other way around?
© 2011, M Z. All rights reserved.